(Collecting Customer Information)
141 Fitness understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your personal information kept secure. For these reasons, 141Fitness.com places a high priority on the security of information we hold. We have developed this policy to inform you of how we manage your personal information and maintain its integrity and security.
We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and must comply with the National Privacy Principles. You can find more information about the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
While we believe in keeping your personal information highly secure, we also believe that you have the right to be informed about how we deal with that information so, if on reading this policy you are unclear on any of the matters or simply want more information, please contact us on the telephone number or addresses provided below.
Collecting Personal Information
We aim to collect personal information only if it is relevant and necessary to providing the service or product you have requested from 141Fitness.com
In general you can assume that we collect and hold the following information:
- Email address
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Credit card/Bank details if paying for an order by credit card/Direct Debit
In most cases we will collect this information from you directly. Naturally, we collect and hold a broad range of personal information gathered during the course of providing our workshops, memberships, visit passes and other products. However, as stated above, we strive to ensure that we collect and hold only that personal information which is relevant and necessary to your specific matters.
Purposes of Collection
We collect information primarily to record appropriate details for any enquiry or order you have placed with 141Fitness.com
We may also use the information:
- to send newsletters to you;
- to invite you to workshops or events hosted by 141Fitness.com
- to inform you of products that can be purchased from 141Fitness.com
- to inform you of developments at 141Fitness.com and other services that we can provide.
The following third parties may have access to personal information:
- IT technicians may have access when providing on-site support, although it is our practice for them to work under supervision;
- File storage services;
- Ezi debit (the authorised payment gateway for credit card and bank transactions)
We will not otherwise disclose information about you unless the disclosure:
- is required by law;
- is authorised by law; or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
Personal Information Quality
We aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested and properly update the information to us to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
In the event that we do not believe the information to be incorrect, we will take reasonable steps to add a statement to the information claiming that you believe the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Securing Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure, use or alteration.
We have the following security measures in place to protect your information:
- Our offices are also securely locked after hours;
- Our website is protected by a firewall; and
- Our employees all sign confidentiality agreements as part of beginning employment at 141Fitness.com
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a limited right to access all personal information that we hold about you. In limited circumstances, we may refuse your request to access, in which case, we will give you a reason for that refusal. We are not required to provide access where:
- denying access is required or authorised by law;
- providing access would be unlawful.
Changes to this Statement
© Copyright 2017 141Fitness.com All rights reserved.